Tutorials - Invitation Manager
Tips for Power Users
Power User Tips
Here's a basic review of how the invitation manager works:
- Create an event.
- Send an eCard as an invitation.
- The people you send an invitation to are now in the Invitation List.
- When the people you have invited pick up and/or respond to the invitation, you will see this in your Invitation List. Even if you delete the invitation, you will still see that they picked it up.
- When people respond, you will see this in the 'Responses' area for that event. If you delete a person's response, the invitation list will now show that the person has not responded but they will still appear in your invitation list.
Using Online Invitations with Other CorpNote Features
- If you send a Quicksend Invitation, then the recipient will be added to the invitation list.
- If you schedule an invitation to be sent on a later date, then the recipient will be added to the invitation list after the invitation has been sent.
- When sending a follow up eCard from the invitation list to those that did not pick up the eCard or to those that did not respond, an eCard is created for you with all of the appropriate recipients. You can then edit the eCard or invitation as usual.
- If a person on your invitation list has unsubscribed, then you will not be able to send a follow up eCard to this person.
- When sending a follow up eCard from the manage responses page, an eCard is created for you with all of the appropriate recipients. You can then edit the eCard or invitation as usual.
- When you delete an event, the associated invitation list and guest responses are permanently deleted.
Next Tutorial > Survey Manager
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.