Tutorials - Invitation Manager
The advantage to using CorpNote to send your invitations is your guest list will automatically be compiled for you and you will see who views your invitation; but, sometimes you don't have a specific guest list. Here's how to link directly to your invitation or your response form from your own email program, website, blog, or social media.
Direct Link to your Invitation
- Send an invitation to yourself to make sure it looks the way you want it to.
- Go to eCards > Sent Cards at the top of any screen.
- Find the eCard invitation you want to link to and click it's 'Copy Link' button.
- The link is now in your copy buffer and the screen will say "Text copied to the clipboard".
Direct Link to the Event Response Form
- Go to Invitations > Manage Events at the top of any screen.
- Find the event you want to link to and click it's 'Direct Link' button.
- The link to the response form is now in your copy buffer and the screen will say "Text copied to the clipboard".
Once you have copied the link, using any of the above two methods, you can then paste the URL into email, your website or social media.
- If you are linking directly to an invitation, you will not have as much detail as to who is picking up your invitation. You will still see how many times it was viewed but each view will be marked as 'anonymous'. In your 'sent cards' bin, you can add comments to each invitation which will help you remember how you linked to an invitation.
- You will not be able to use our 'Invitation List' feature with this method.
Next Tutorial > Invitation Tips for Power Users
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.