For each event you have the following in the "options" drop down menu:
- Edit Event: Your changes will be seen on any new eCard invitations you create. Invitations that have been sent cannot be edited; but, when any eCard recipient clicks to RSVP or uses a direct link to the response form, they will see your changed event information on the RSVP screen.
- View Responses: This option only appears if you have responses. This is your guest list where you can view how many people are attending, the answers to your questions (if you had them) and any comments your guests provided. (View the tutorial: Managing Event Responses)
- Invitation List: Each time you send an invitation eCard, your recipients are automatically added to your consolidated invitation list. If you wish to respond for someone on your invitation list, we recommend that you do so from this screen by clicking the edit icon next to the person's name/email address and clicking the 'Add a Response' button. The recipient will be recorded as having received and responded to the invitation. This ensures the person is not included on future "follow up" eCards for people who did not respond. (View the tutorial: Managing an Invitation List)
- Add a Response: You can add a response for someone by completing the event RSVP form for them. You can also check a box to have an email confirmation sent to the guest.
- Send Reminder: This option only appears if you have responses. You will be taken to your RSVP "responses" where you can select who to send the reminder to. Refer to the Managing Event Responses tutorial for more information.
- Copy Event: An exact duplicate of the event will be created with the exception of the event date. The event name will have the word 'COPY' in it, so that you know you are working with the copied version, but you will need to remove that text before you save your new event.
- Delete Event: If you delete an event, the event and all responses for that event will be permanently deleted.
Direct Link" button if you want to link directly to your invitation response form from your own email program, website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
Click the "
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.