The Invitation List - Invitations Summary Area
Invitation Response Totals
- View in real-time how many people viewed the invitation and how many responded
Filter your Results
- Click "Search & Reports" to filter your results, change the sort or download your invitation list into an MS Excel compatible file.
Easily Send a Follow Up eCard
- To send a follow up eCard, click the options dropdown menu next to 'Send an eCard:' and select either all the people on your invitation list, people who did not view the eCard, or people who did not respond
- You can then choose an eCard template you created for the follow-up correspondence or leave the option as 'none.'
- The follow up eCard has been created with the appropriate recipients added to the address list.
- If you did not select a template: you will be able to create your eCard as usual. You will need to select a design and compose your message.
- If you selected a template: you will see the message screen where you can edit your eCard without affecting the original template.
- The address and send screen will have the chosen recipients in the address list such as 'people who did not respond'. You can either send this follow-up eCard immediately or schedule it to be sent on a future date.
The follow up eCard will be easily identifiable in your Saved or Sent eCards bin. It will have the 'follow up created' date as well as auto generated comments so you know the day you created the follow up, when it was sent and to whom (see example).
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.