The Invitation List - Invitations Summary Area
Invitation Response Totals
- View in real-time how many people viewed the invitation and how many responded
Filter your Results
- Click "Search & Reports" to filter your results, change the sort or download your invitation list into an MS Excel compatible file.
Easily Send a Follow Up eCard
- To send a follow up eCard, click the options dropdown menu next to 'Send an eCard:' and select either all the people on your invitation list, people who did not view the eCard, or people who did not respond
- You can then choose an eCard template you created for the follow-up correspondence or leave the option as 'none.'
- The follow up eCard has been created with the appropriate recipients added to the address list.
- If you did not select a template: you will be able to create your eCard as usual. You will need to select a design and compose your message.
- If you selected a template: you will see the message screen where you can edit your eCard without affecting the original template.
- The address and send screen will have the chosen recipients in the address list such as 'people who did not respond'. You can either send this follow-up eCard immediately or schedule it to be sent on a future date.
The follow up eCard will be easily identifiable in your Saved or Sent eCards bin. It will have the 'follow up created' date as well as auto generated comments so you know the day you created the follow up, when it was sent and to whom (see example).
Copy the Recipients from a Prior Invitation
The instructions to copy a 'recipient list' from one event to another event is similar to the instructions for sending a follow-up eCard as described above.
- Go to Manage Invitations and select 'Recipient List' from the drop-down menu next to the event that has the recipients you want to copy.
- Click the options dropdown menu next to 'Send an eCard' and select all of the people on your recipient list.
- You can then choose an eCard template with the new event you are inviting them to or leave the option as 'none' to create a new invitation. If you create a new invitation, make sure you select the new event to be associated with this invitation.
- Your new invitation will be pre-addressed to all the people that you sent the other invitation to.
- You can either send this invitation immediately or schedule it to be sent.
- This new invitation will be identifiable in your Saved or Sent eCards bin with the 'follow up created' date as well as auto generated comments so you know the day you created the follow up, when it was sent and to whom. You should modify the comments so you can more easily identify this invitation in the future.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.