Tutorials - Invitation Manager
Manage Event Responses
Managing Event Responses
You can access your guest list, people who have responded to your event, by going to the navigation and selecting Invitations > Manage Events. In the options menu next to an event, choose "View Responses". (see example)
Invitations - Response Summary
- Track your responses in real-time to see how many are coming to your event.
- Easily send a follow up eCard to all people who responded or just a specific group. The eCard is created for you with all of the selected recipients. For example, you might want to send a follow up eCard to only people who responded yes or maybe. (see example)
The follow-up eCard will be easily identifiable in your Saved and Sent eCards bin. CorpNote also records the details of the follow-up eCard for you so you know the day you created the follow-up, when it was sent and to whom.(see example)
- Track answers to your events questions in real-time. For example, if you are having a golf outing, you might ask questions such as their lunch choice or experience level.
- Filter your results by clicking the "Filter" text next to the Response Summary. This enables you to show only "yes" or "no" responses or sort your results. You can also print or download your guest list into an MS Excel compatible file. You can also select which fields to include. (see example)
Invitations - Response Detail
- Easily view your totals by using the left column as a guide as to how many people are attending. If you enabled people you invited to bring guests, you will also see who they are bringing and they are included in the total. (see example)
- Click on the edit icon to quickly edit a response. This includes the ability to change answers to questions you asked in your invitation. If you enabled people you invited to bring guests, you will also be able to edit that specific person's response or remove that guest from your list.
- Click the delete icon to permanently remove a response. This includes the removal of all of their guests. This information is permanently deleted and cannot be retrieved again. Note: If that person was on your Invitation List, it will now appear as if the guest has not responded.
- Click the view icon to see when they responded to your invitation, their answers to questions you asked and any additional comments the guest provided. (see example)
- You can manually add attendees that respond via phone, mail or email by clicking the "Add Response" tab. (see example)
- You can easily send a follow-up survey to event attendees by sending an eCard to all recipients who responded yes and then include a survey response form as part of the eCard.
Next Tutorial > Direct Link
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.