1. Sign in to your CorpNote account and go to Email > New eCard
2. Browse eCard designs by using the search tools to filter by occasion, holiday or keyword.
3. Preview eCard designs full size – Click the magnifying glass icon to view the eCard in full size. Click the checkmark to select the design and start composing your message.
The 'Compose Email' screen lets you add an optional salutation and use our editor to type your eCard message.
thumb_upNote: Click the 'PREVIEW/SAVE' button as you progress to save your work and preview your eCard composition.
4. Enter an optional salutation in the Greeting box. If you already have contacts in your CorpNote address book, then you can select the "autofill name" option to insert people's first names.
5. Customize your Master Styles – Select your preferred text and color choices in the 'Master Styles' section. Apply/Save Changes if prompted, or click PREVIEW/SAVE. Your eCard text can be further formatted in the 'Email Body' text editor.
6. Enter & edit the contents of your eCard using the tools in the 'Email Body' text editor. Click here for a list of what each tool does.
7. Add images to your eCard message by clicking one of the 'Insert Image' buttons, shown below.
When you find the image you want, click the checkmark to insert it into your eCard message. The image will be
inserted where you have the cursor. To replace an image in your eCard message, click the image and then click the "Insert Image" button. Select the image you want to use and it will replace the image you had selected.
The 'Image Library' lets you browse/select various types of artwork and stylized text by using the search tools to narrow your selection. You can filter by image type, size, theme, color or keyword.
The 'My Images' tab displays images that you have previously uploaded. (To upload images, go to My Account > My Images.)
8. Add an optional closing, and select the email signature information (if already set up in preferences) you want to include. (To set up your email signature go to My Account > Preferences)
9. Click the 'PREVIEW/SAVE' button to confirm your changes. From this preview screen you can return to editing or address your eCard for delivery.
Send your eCard
10. On the 'Send Email' screen enter a subject line and type or paste your email addresses (1 per line) into the Add Recipients text box. You can add up to 250 addresses on this page. Click 'Add Recipients to Address List'.
If you have set up address book contacts, you can click the 'Address Book' button to select your recipients.
If you have created 'email lists,' then you can select this option to send the email to the entire list of contacts. With Email Lists you can send to 2,500 recipients. (To enter/import contacts go to My Account > Address Book. If you have address book contacts, click the Email Lists tab to create a an email list.)
11. Click 'Send Email' to send your eCard immediately, or click 'Select Date' to schedule your eCard for delivery.