Step 1. Provide Basic Information for the Recurring eCard
- Description: Name your eCard series something you will easily remember and will help you when using the search feature. Only you will see this information.
- Type: Choose from birthday, anniversary, holiday or interval
- If you select birthday, the birth date that you have designated in your address book will be the send date
- If you select anniversary, you can choose to send the eCard every year on the contact's anniversary or start date that you have set in your address book. Start date is often used when sending employee recognition eCards or celebrating their yearly employment anniversary (see example)
- If you select holiday, you can select from a list of major holidays and choose to send on the holiday date or any date up to 7 days before the holiday. (see example)
- If you select interval, you have two options. Enter a date for "campaign start date" or use the "contact's start date" that you have designated in your address book to be the send date for the first eCard in the series (see example)
- Recipients: Choose the 'Group' of people that you have set up in your address book
- Comments: Adding comments will help you when using the search feature. Only you will see this information
If you are using a contact's birth date, anniversary date or start date and have included a contact in the group of recipients that does not have this information, you will see a warning. You can either continue and adjust this information later or cancel and change your address book before continuing.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.