Survey Recipient List Detail
View Individual Responses
- Click on the response icon to quickly view that person's answers to your survey. (see example).
- Click the view icon next to a person's name to see when you sent the survey to them and when you last sent a reminder (see example).
Add a Response / Edit Person's Name
Click the edit icon to:
- change the person's first or last name. This is helpful if you sent an invitation to someone not in your address book and you want to better identify them in your list (see example).
- click the 'Add a Response' button if you want to enter survey responses for someone. When you do this, the recipient will be recorded as having received and responded to the survey. This ensures that the person will not be included on future "follow up" eCards for people who "did not" respond.
Copy the Recipients of a Prior Survey to a Another Survey
The instructions to copy a recipient list from one survey to another survey are similar to the instructions for sending a follow-up eCard as described above.
- Go to Manage Surveys and select 'Recipient List' from the drop-down menu next to the survey that has the recipients you want to copy.
- Click the options dropdown menu next to 'Send an eCard' and select all of the people on your recipient list.
- You can then choose an eCard template with the new survey you want to send them or leave the option as 'none' to create a new survey eCard. If you create a new eCard, make sure you select your new survey to be associated with this eCard.
- Your new eCard will be pre-addressed to all the people that you sent the other survey to.
- You can either send this eCard immediately or schedule it to be sent.
- This new eCard will be identifiable in your Saved or Sent eCards bin with the 'follow up created' date as well as auto generated comments so you know the day you created the follow up, when it was sent and to whom. You should modify the comments so you can more easily identify this card in the future.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.