Online Survey Tips
- Send your survey to carefully selected groups of people and let them know they have been uniquely selected for the survey.
- Offer an incentive for completing a survey.
- Develop targeted survey questions and be brief. Make sure your questions will provide you with meaningful answers for which you can then make actionable items.
- Keep the number of survey questions to a minimum and you will increase your rate of return.
- Keep your survey interesting! Use engaging and conversational wording to keep the answers rolling.
- Thank your customers for their time and insight!
Using Online Surveys with Other CorpNote Features
- If you send a Quicksend eCard that links to a survey, then the recipient will be added to the recipient list.
- If you schedule an eCard with a survey to be sent on a later date, then the recipient will be added to the recipient list after the eCard has been sent.
- When sending a follow up eCard from the recipient list to those that did not pick up the eCard or to those that did not respond, an eCard is created for you with all of the appropriate recipients. You can then edit the eCard as usual.
- If a person on your recipient list has unsubscribed, then you will not be able to send a follow up eCard to this person.
- When sending a follow up eCard from the manage responses page, an eCard is created for you with all of the appropriate recipients. You can then edit the eCard as usual.
- When you delete a survey, the associated recipient list and responses are permanently deleted.
Next Tutorial > Address Book/Contact Management
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.