Sending Online Invitations and Managing Guest Lists Has Never Been Easier
Easily create an unlimited number of professional, advertising-free invitations and see your guest responses in real-time with CorpNote's Online Invitation Manager. Easily download and print event guest lists as well as send follow-up messages. Easily combine an online invitation with an online survey for a wide range of uses.
Here's how it works
1.) Create an event and customize the response options you would like your guests to answer.
2.) Send your invitation or link to the sign up form on your website, newsletter or social media.
3.) As people reply, you can view RSVPs in real-time, print guest lists and send follow-up messages.
An unlimited number of events and invitations can be sent from your account each month. Also included is the ability to easily send a follow-up survey to event attendees to get their feedback.
Easily Create Online Invitations for any Type of Event
- Create events that span multiple days
- Set an RSVP cutoff date and attendee limits
- Provide location directions or a website link if it's a webinar
- Ask up to 2 multiple choice questions, such as meal choice
- Disallow or limit the number of guests people can bring
- Easily view, print and export attendance lists
- Send reminders, follow-up messages and more...
- Extensive tutorials and live phone support included
Top Online Invitation Questions
- What do I do if people respond by phone or cancel after they said yes? You can easily add people to your guest list and even modify existing guest registration information so your list can always be up-to-date.
- Can I send invitations at different times for the same event? Yes - no matter how many separate invitations you send for an event, your guest list is automatically consolidated for you.
- What do I do if the event information sent with an invitation has changed? Change your event information so your changes can be seen immediately to anyone completing the response form. To notify all of the people you invited that the event information has changed, go to your 'Invitation List' and send an eCard with the updated information.
For more detailed information, view our Invitation Manager tutorial.
What people are saying about CorpNote
"I appreciated the assistance when I needed it and definitely would recommend CorpNote to others especially those who are part of a corporation or own their own business. I used CorpNote for an invitation to our bicycle club Christmas party. It made it easy as it kept count of the people attending and those who were going to participate in our gift exchange game at the gathering."
~ Anita Tygart