Sending Online Invitations and Managing Guest Lists Has Never Been Easier
Easily create an unlimited number of professional, advertising-free invitations and see your guest responses in real-time with CorpNote's Online Invitation Manager. You can download and print event guest lists as well as send follow-up messages. You can also seamlessly combine online invitations with the survey manager for a wide range of uses.
Here's how it works
Step 1: Create an Event
Enter your event information and customize which response options you would like your guests to answer.
Step 2: Invite People to your Event
Send your invitation or link to the sign up form on your website, newsletter or social media.
Step 3: Track your Responses
As people reply, you can view RSVPs in real-time, print guest lists and send follow-up messages.
Why Use CorpNote for your Online Invitations?
- Create an unlimited number of events
- Send an unlimited number of advertising free invitations
- Your membership also includes the sending of an unlimited number of eCards and surveys
- Follow-up with your guests by sending a thank you eCard or a survey to get their feedback on your event
Easily Create Online Invitations for any Type of Event
- Create events that span multiple days
- Set an RSVP cutoff date and attendee limits
- Provide location directions or a website link if it's a webinar
- Ask up to 2 multiple choice questions, such as meal choice
- Disallow or limit the number of guests people can bring
- Easily view, print and export attendance lists
- Send reminders, follow-up messages and more...
- Extensive tutorials and live phone support included
Top Online Invitation Questions
- What do I do if people respond by phone or cancel after they said yes?
You can easily add people to your guest list and edit any guest's registration information so your list will always be up-to-date.
- Can I send multiple invitations for the same event?
Yes - no matter how many separate invitations you send for an event, your guest list is automatically consolidated for you.
- What do I do if the event information sent with an invitation has changed?
As soon as you
change your event information, your changes will immediately appear to anyone completing the response form. To notify all of the people you invited that the event information has changed, go to your 'Invitation List' and send an eCard with the updated information.
For more detailed information, view our Invitation Manager tutorial.
What people are saying about CorpNote
"I appreciated the assistance when I needed it and definitely would recommend CorpNote to others especially those who are part of a corporation or own their own business. I used CorpNote for an invitation to our bicycle club Christmas party. It made it easy as it kept count of the people attending and those who were going to participate in our gift exchange game at the gathering."
~ Anita Tygart